Saturday, January 24, 2009

American Cancer Society IRG proposal submitted!

We submitted our proposal for the internal American Cancer Society (ACS) Institutional Research Grant (IRG) yesterday. I've uploaded it to Scribd, in case you'd like to look. I am really happy with it! And I am really proud of the students in my lab for both their help on the proposal, and for their accomplishments in getting our new lab to point we are now. I feel like this year is going to be a whole lot of really great science and many accomplishments from them. I'd also really like to thank Mary Ann Osley and Kelly Trujillo, our collaborators at UNM, for help in writing this and developing the ideas. These ideas were developed with the help of Karen Adelman (NIH NIEHS) also. Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.